Epitome of attractive? Yeah, I'm thinkin' so.
I really, really miss my best friend. I miss talking about stuff that no one else knows and I miss epic hugs. Especially the hugs. I miss going to Starbucks on school nights and following church vans in inappropriate places. I miss hitting him because he's making me laugh when I just want to cry. And googling "how sperm whale was named", just out of curiosity.
I miss Jacob, too. But it's not quite as bad because we talk every day and I get to see him most weekends.
But it's still pretty bad.
I won't even start on missing AJ.
I miss sleep. Sleep was a good friend, too. It kept me patient.
But I did have a great day. I read all of a book for my Children's Lit class. (Don't be fooled. It was 230 pages).
I went to class on a Monday morning after driving myself home, and that's a first.
I had a great lunch with new friends.
And now I'm going to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment