What was I thinking when I took this picture?
Good question. I have no idea.
Probably something like, "Ok. Let's get this over with so I can go to bed."
I read all morning. Then I went to Jacob's grandparent's house. I also decided that I'm going to start golfing again with dad in the spring. I miss it...as weird as that sounds. Hey, maybe it's not too late for me to get a scholarship.
So, this happened:
Ok, so Victor.
Victorano Reuben De La Cruz El Segundo is quite the interesting fellow.
He's super intelligent and pretty darn sassy. Sometimes (read "most times") his boundaries are different from the boundaries of those he's interacting with. Sometimes it's a nuisance, but most times it just makes for hilarious memories. Like when he and Jake Hargrove had a lightsaber battle with their iPod touch/ iPhone during class. Or when he willingly let us stuff him in a locker our freshman year. Victor is also the fastest reader I know, both silently and out loud.
Many people may think he's strange, so they just avoid him. But he's sticking it to the man with every hipster step he takes, and he'll be there if you need him.
Especially if you need him to torment you.
He loves it when I make this face. He finds it ridiculously attractive and would appreciate my efforts if I got it surgically altered to look like this all the time. He as also offered to fund this procedure numerous times.
All of that was a lie.
But the truth is, I'll probably make that face at his funeral.



No comments:
Post a Comment