Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

It's official. I've finally called it quits on my 365.
This project lasted 119 consecutive days. I missed the fifth day after I started, so there were a total of 123 individual days that I recorded.

Why did it end?
Two reasons.
1. After deciding that I was going to change my format, I realized that it would take even more time to catch up at the end of the week. Between school and work, I simply can't keep up with it every day without being overwhelmed.
2. It has fulfilled its purpose. I started this project because I lacked inspiration. I wanted to push myself to do something different, which I have accomplished. I have gained more experience with my self-portrait photography and I've become a lot more comfortable with the whole idea. I've had an outlet for some of my opinions, and I've gotten a decent amount of views from Russia.


I might continue to blog eventually, and I might do similar projects in the future. For now, you can get your stalking fix through my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/photosbykyla).

I have to genuinely thank everyone who supported me on this crazy little adventure. Thank you to the people who threatened me to get me to use my "real" camera more often. Thank you to the people who responded to what I had to say. Thank you to the people who bugged me when I got behind by a day or two. Thank you for understanding now.

No comments:

Post a Comment