Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2012



I had to forfeit my laptop today and it's killing me a little. I get to borrow one of dad's for the next couple weeks. But it's definitely not the same. I don't have Lightroom or Photoshop so I had to use Picnik. And this screen is not calibrated like mine was. -_-

So when I get my computer back I might decide that I hate this and I'll edit it all over again.

We celebrated Christmas with my dad's side of the family today. A little late, but whatever. :)


Has anyone else noticed that I've been using my real camera a whole lot more often? Hmmmmm?
I think it's partially because I haven't had as many clients lately. Tis the season.


I should make it painfully clear that I love my job. Like, I LOVE what I do. But just like anything else, it's not perfect. And on that note, I'd appreciate prayers from my praying friends. My dad talked to me today about possibly changing my major. I'm doing Speech-Language Pathology because it will enable me to have nice things someday. Not even kidding. It's a job that I would love, but I love photography too. But SLP pays bills a whole lot better than photography does.

Anyway, I'd like to stick to my current plan: SLP, then photography. But the idea has been planted in my mind so, naturally, I'm going to toy with it a bit.

And I have no idea where God wants me. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment