This, my friends, is why I got so far behind.
I accidentally bought Hunger Games for my Kindle app on my phone. I didn't know that one-click was turned on. Amazon wins again.
I forgot how much I love to read. But I don't like it, because the stories end. A good book is intricately woven with lots of details; more details than a three hour movie could ever contain. By the end, you've invested a lot of brain power and even emotion in this thing.
I loved the whole trilogy, but it leaves me with a feeling that I remember having when I read Harry Potter when I was little. After I'm done, I feel all weird. Like, I got so involved in this different world that I'm hesitating to return to my own. So my brain is just in a fog.
My hair matches the furniture. I've never noticed this before. It bothers me a whole lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment