Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

Out of Ramen, in distress.

Thanks much to Cosexxe for taking my photo! 

Oh my December! Who allowed this year to fly by so quickly? Srsly?

P.S. As you can tell from the photo, I don't wear appropriate amounts of clothing in my dorm. I'm over it. You too? Great. ♥

I've actually kinda worked my tush off today...as far as my standards go. I'm excited about the amount of stuff I got done. 

I'll be heading home tomorrow sometime after I finish my "newspaper article" for a class and before 2:30 so I can go see my grandma. Wait. Fenton is on my way home from school. Dear Ma and Pa, I'll meet you there? Kay great. 

I'm really sleepy because I was up late working on homework and then I got up for my morning class. 
I didn't take a nap because I was working on homework.

I'd suggest you get to know my good friend, Jesus, because the end is probably near. Since when do I do my homework or go to class when I'm tired? Weird.

Part of me doesn't want to go home because it's pretty much impossible to get any homework done with such a stinkin' cute three year old running around. And I have a lot to get done this weekend. 

Oh well. 

So, I'm sorry for this post that contains pretty much zero interesting or relevant information. You're never going to get that two minutes back. 

For something relevant, read my post from yesterday!

Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment