Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21, 2011

Little man is feeling way better!

Today was busy. I spent most of the day working on Jacob's (AWESOME) Christmas gift. Then I got to see him for a little while before his choir concert.
That was a little weird. But I got to see old friends, including most of the Badrigals. So it was great. :)
Then I got home, finished up Jacob's gift, and began installing Photoshop.

:D

I love Adobe. And Eastern. I think they've teamed up to make it super easy to validate the whole student version thing. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Adobe offers discounts for students. HUGE discounts. Like $200 for Photoshop instead of $1000. But in order for the software to work, you have to prove that you're a student. It was really easy to do, and I appreciate that. 

So, I'm off to do crazy things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment