Whee!
I decided to have some fun with Photoshop today.
General before/after
FACE. Eyelashes, under eye touch up, zits BE GONE!
Tummy tuck...in the shadow too.
Flowers, trim.
So, why did I do this? Couple reasons.
1. I wanted to play with Photoshop. (Not gonna lie, this was the biggest motivator.)
2. I wanted to make a point. All the time I see people comment on those "Photoshop Makeover" videos and sort of dismiss them by saying, "Yeah, but she was pretty before."
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT. Our perception of beauty is distorted because we take natural beauty and make it something else with computer programs. It's not that we take ugly and make it pretty. We make subtle changes that create an image of perfection that we don't even notice anymore. If I hadn't pointed out those things I did, I'd bet anything that you would've missed them.
So there it is.
Merry Christmas Eve. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment