Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

Co took this and said, "This is your 365 picture for today." I said, "Ok."

I like chicken. It gives me protein.

I've been meaning to blog about X Factor for a while. 

I hate what it's done to me. I can't escape it. If I try to ignore it, it shows up on a Pepsi can or an ad on a website. I had been watching it since the beginning of the season but every time I did, I felt like I was torturing myself. We could've done that. We were better than that. They don't know how to handle groups. 

I miss it so much. I miss the exhilarating feeling of performing in front of so many people and performing in front of people who will be making decisions about your future as a performer.

The worst part is that it all feels like a dream. It flew by as it was happening. We weren't allowed to take any photos or video, and then they never showed our group on air. The only closure we got was our interview from before we were eliminated at boot camp. We're never going to be able to watch ourselves perform in the Sears Centre Arena in front of the judges and 3,000 whatever people. 

They need a support group for people who have been kicked off reality TV shows. The psychological effects are so complicated. 

I'm thankful for the opportunity. I just wish I had something concrete to hold onto, because it feels like it never really happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment