Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011

Silhouette, anyone?

I don't really know where this came from, but I'm cool with it. 

Pretzels dipped in Nutella has become my new obsession. I pretty much eat it all the time. 

I hate feeling like I don't have a big variety of healthy options on campus. Dining services will swear up and down that you can get healthy stuff everywhere. And I suppose they're right. But I don't want salad every day. 

While I'm talking about dining services, I'll also say this- their website is a HOT MESS. www.emich.edu/dining
It's been "under construction" since at least this past summer. I'll also say that I'm annoyed with the fact that The Commons tends to like to serve several varieties of beef on the same day. For example, the other day it was steak in the homemade line, burgers in the gyro line, and beef something in stir fry. 

Seriously? That leaves me with salad and fruit. And yes, I could walk all the way over to the student center for a veggie burger, but that's a pain, especially when I expected to be able to eat there. 

NEED. PROTEIN. 

Gah. End rant.

It really makes me want to get an apartment for next year. 

OH. P.S. I found a link to this video today. It's crazy cool. Some MSU students made it. 
Makes me want to get a DSLR with video capabilities. O.o



Just in case you missed my face, I took another photo. Ha.

Small pupils...whaaaa?

No comments:

Post a Comment