Peekaboo!
Stress has been the word of the day.
I'm stressed about my photography. I've been getting a decent amount of business, but it's not the seniors that I want to be shooting. Seniors are my strong suit, my passion, and I want to be able to shine with my peers. Senior season is slowing down, and I only had two seniors for this class...one of which I happen to be dating. I'm so thankful for those two. Don't get me wrong! I just love to shoot senior girls and glam up their photos. I have a bunch of new presets that I found for Lightroom that would be awesome, but I haven't had any clients.
I'm stressed about school. It seems like one of my professors is expecting a whole lot of knowledge from a 100-level class. I also found out that he's giving another section of the same class an extra week to do a paper for him.
I was stressed about having to drive home in the SNOW. I hate snow.
Okay, that's a lie. I hate cold weather and crappy roads. Snow itself is beautiful.
I'm stressed about how frequently I've been getting migraines lately. I finally started a headache journal that I'm going to take to my doctor's appointment in December.
I'm stressed about The X Factor. I love watching it, but watching makes me want to go back so bad. But I can't ignore the feeling I get that God wants me elsewhere. I always struggle with that. Singing in front of all those people in Chicago, and then singing in the Pasadena Civic Auditorium, was such an incredible high.
I'm stressed about going to the dentist in a couple weeks. I've avoided getting my wisdom teeth out for about a year because of how extremely anxious the whole idea makes me.
Speaking of anxiety, I'm starting to have trouble with it again. I think part of it is daylight savings time throwing my sleep schedule off. The other part is probably...I dunno. Maybe all the stressors I've been dealing with?
Praying, praying, praying.
On another note, I'm insanely thankful for my family, especially my wonderful little brother, and Jacob.
They mean everything to me.
They mean everything to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment