Face of the day.
History discussion day today?
Forgot to do the reading?
Need to do an assignment for it too?
TWO sentence answers when you thought it was only ONE sentence answers?
Sources PDF doesn't print right?
Wait, I have to TYPE my answers?
Get assignment and reading done with 10 minutes to dry hair before leaving for class?
"There is a God and he loves me."It's rainin' and crap?

This class happens to be the one with the longest walk?
Stepped in puddle and felt icy water pour into boot?
Prof admits that your group has the hardest job?
Takes people from your group to different group to supplement the size of their group anyway?
Friend in group says, "You're good at BS-ing introductions, right?
Class starts arguing about discussion topic?
Class over without major catastrophe?
"There is a God and he loves me."
I hope that made you laugh, especially since it's 100% truth. (And I like to think that I'm funny sometimes.)
I ordered rain boots and snow boots today from Kohl's and, naturally, got an AWESOME deal. The details can be found in a Facebook status I posted earlier.
Sometimes, when I follow my mother's couponing advice, I feel like a crook especially when it's combined with extended Cyber Monday deals.
$140 worth of boots from Kohl's for $56. But my mom also had Kohl's cash from her Christmas shopping.
So I'm paying $18.26. I'm cool with saving $121.74 any day.
Yep. My life rocks.
Oh, so about those Westboro people. Yesterday I found an article written by a journalist who had plenty of experience with them. He proposed that they (or their leader, at least) don't even believe what they're preaching. It's all about the lawsuit money and the attention. It was a fascinating argument. I'm too lazy to Google it and post a link for you. Sorry.
So now I'm off to write a paper for class tomorrow night.




No comments:
Post a Comment