Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 4, 2011

PENGUIN HAT. And the best boyfriend ever.

Yeah. Best boyfriend ever. He bought me a penguin hat.

And yes, roomie friends, you have to be seen in public with me while I'm proudly wearing that hat. 

My family (plus tall skinny half-Mexican couch weight kid with monkey arms) left for Traverse City. We got to meet Jen on the way for lunch. It was so great to see her...and to be able to eat this madness:


Apple dumpling with two scoops of cinnamon ice cream and two giant swirls of whipped cream.
Ridiculous.

Once we got to Great Wolf, Jacob and I went and blew through a bunch of tokens at the arcade. It was pretty awesome. 

Then we went to bed. I had to sleep on the top bunk of a bunk bed made for children.
So rad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment