Happy?
Yeah, I pulled out my real camera. And the falsies. And Lightroom.
My room mate (Cosette) told me that she wasn't going to read my blog anymore if I didn't start posting real photos like I promised yesterday. I suppose some extrinsic motivation never hurt anyone.
Okay, so it probably has. But it's not hurting me.
So. Today.
I went to class. Surprised?
I don't skip THAT often. Come on now. (Cough, Ashlyn. Cough cough.)
After my first class, I packed to come home...and watched Escanaba in Da Moonlight again. I also got to talk to Lydia for a bit. It seems like it's been weeks!
Then I went to my other class. I know, two in one day seems like a lot for me. But I did it.
On the way to class, I ran into my ol' pal Joe from back home. We met in middle school, I believe. He's a SCUMY kid.
Anyway, I ran into Joe who told me that his brother, Phil, was coming to pick him up tomorrow. I offered to take him home since I was going anyway. He accepted.
So, the hour-long car ride was made much more enjoyable with the company of an old friend.
When I finally made it back home, I got to see AJ for a while before I went to Jacob's band concert. At the concert, I got to sit and chat with his grandparents, which was just awesome. No sarcasm. Seriously. I love his family.
I got to see a few more old friends (SOMANYPEOPLEJUSTGOTTAGGEDONFACEBOOK), even though my favorite little sister snuck away without saying hi. I suppose I can forgive you. It was great to mouth things to you from across the room even though I didn't get a hug.
After the concert, I finally got to talk to that tall skinny kid I like so much.
Then I came home, ate a popsicle, watched "Top 40 One Hit Wonders of the 90s" on VH1, played piano/sang a little, took my 365 photo, and blogged.
...so I guess this is the part where I tell you good night.
Hey.
Don't freak out if I don't post tomorrow. I promise I'll take the photo and I'll post as soon as I can. It's vacation time, pals. :D
Also, I really don't skip class as often as it may seem. I've done it a couple times, but I think that a migraine and strep throat are pretty good reasons to not go to class.
(AKA: Mommy, please keep sending me money. XOXO, Kyla)

No comments:
Post a Comment