Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27, 2011

Long. Day. Need coffee.

I woke up (too early), showered, drove myself back to Emich, went to the EMU-MSU basketball game with free suite tickets that I won, came back to my dorm, unpacked, finished editing/uploading photos from the past week or so, and now I'm blogging. 

I can't wait for a Christmas (let's just be honest here. It's for Christmas...not "winter". This is Michigan. Winter is like, 50% of our year) break that includes zero homework. College is a beautiful thing.

I'm going to apply for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep today. I'm determined! They changed their application process the day before I had originally planned on applying. I had already written my little essay and everything, so it was a major pain in the butt to find out that they didn't need it anymore. I also didn't have enough examples of some specific techniques that they're asking for now, so it took even more time.

But it'll be beyond worth it, and I can't wait to do this. 


As a side note that you don't care about, I keep thinking it's like, Monday night. But it's not.

Also, there's nowhere open for me to eat tonight on campus, so I guess I'll be having Ramen. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's too cold in my room anyway. 

I apologize for my blog laziness these past couple weeks. I promise that I'll start actually writing again. 

And I'll admit that AdSense money was a pretty big motivator for that. ;)

I watched Bruce Almighty today, so I guess I'll leave you with something like this:
"And that's the way the cookie crumbles."


No comments:

Post a Comment