Herp derp.
My hair wasn't cooperating today, so I tortured it into submission with a 2" barrel curling iron.
Apparently some of my friends refer to me as "the girl who always has cute hair".
Thanks?
I'm realizing that I should start taking real photos of myself. Depending on how well you know me, you may or may not be aware that I own a photography business.
Shocking, right?
I've been taking most of these photos with my webcam, which is all fine and dandy. But I really should be using this project to further my photog skills.
I've been taking most of these photos with my webcam, which is all fine and dandy. But I really should be using this project to further my photog skills.
(Yes, I just said "photog skills")
Speaking of photography, here's a story:
I was labeled a "professional photographer" by a Facebook photo contest group.
It kinda stinks because I'm not eligible to place in the contest, but it's also kinda cool to be officially categorized as a pro. I suppose it makes sense. I mean, I own an LLC and, while my primary occupation is "student", my primary source of income is my photography.
Scratch that. My ONLY source of income is photography. I have my business and I also work for my school paper.
Every time I sit down and think about it, I realize that I'm so insanely blessed. Not only with photography stuff, but with family, friends, Jacob, my church family, my Honors College family...
The list goes on and on. And I am SO thankful.

No comments:
Post a Comment