Aww! Good hair!
I got one from "Anonymous" that said "You smell good..."
Turns out, my room mate sent it.
But that's not the point of this story.
I handed the packing slip to the kid working in the office. He said "Oh, it's not a package. It's a Crush."
I said "oh" in a somewhat surprised voice.
The kid standing by the desk, who I don't know, said, "She's really pretty. I bet she has lots of crushes."
Dear World,
WHY ME?
Anyway, I was pretty productive today. I did all my laundry and I started cleaning my ridiculously dirty room.
And when I pulled my laundry out of the dryer, I discovered this:
Dear yoga pants, what were you thinking?
Lydia took this photo and then said, "Lots of interesting things happen to you."
I suppose I've never really thought about this before.
Do I have an unusual amount of fascinating things happen to me?
Or do I find and unusual amount of ordinary things fascinating?
Hmm...
Anyway, I'm ending my day with 21 and Ashlyn. I've never seen it before, but I've heard it's great.
So yeah.
OH. I signed up for Adsense today! Yay money!
...if I even make anything off it.
We'll have to see!


No comments:
Post a Comment