Just ask Jacob. The word of the day is "BLEHHH."
I don't even know how many times I texted that to him.
I'm sick. I have a fever, my throat is sore, I'm achey all over, and my sinuses are drainy.
I'm feeling a trip to the health clinic tomorrow.
Today I've eaten:
One package of poptarts (one for breakfast, one for lunch)
A protein bar (dinner)
Two vitamins
An apple.
You KNOW I'm not feeling well when I'm not eating. Because I love food.
I'm so thankful for the people at my school. Everyone is, for the most part, extremely understanding about things. I was supposed to meet with one of my professors today, but I decided it would be best for me to sleep instead. I emailed her and it wasn't a problem to move my conference.
I love being treated like an adult. Some would say that it sucks because there's so much more accountability, but I'm used to it. My parents have been holding me accountable for all my actions for as long as I can remember, and I really appreciate it.
So, mom, thanks for not letting me get away with things.
...but "because I said so" still ticks me off. ;)
I really appreciate my roommates. After hearing about the problems some are having, I'm very thankful that I'm living with three girls who, at the VERY least, have the capacity to respect each other and others' belongings.

No comments:
Post a Comment