Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011



http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh588074975530624892#!/stations/play/588074975530624892
This is our official dance party Pandora station.

Here are some highlights from my History notes today:

Opening Anecdote: George Washington at Fort Necessity
  • Each colony acted separately (idiots).
  • George W. led about 300 Virginians to French fort (1754) at about 21 years old.
  • Built his own fort nearby (stupid).
  • Built it at the bottom of a hill (stupid).
  • With 7 foot tall walls (really stupid).
  • Had Native Americans with him when small group of Frenchmen told Washington to surrender. One of the natives shoots Frenchman in the chest and beats him to a bloody pulp with a hatchet. He then proceeds to wash his hands in French brains. Yummy.

True story!

Also, this:

What did the sides learn?
British:
  • Colonists are expensive brats
  • They should be repaid (tax like it's 2011)
  • Colonists act like spoiled children
    • SMACKDOWN'S A-COMIN'.
Colonists:
  • British are bullies
    • Sass attack


Today was a chill/blah day. I'm sleepy, and my room mate doesn't appreciate the fact that I get boring when I'm sleepy. However, I appreciate the fact that I do my homework when I'm sleepy.


Shout out to my stalkers! Show me some stalker love with a comment! ;)

Ending my day with Ashlyn, Broadway showtunes and Hairspray.


I'm happy.

3 comments:

  1. Did NOT know the thing about Washington. One more reason why the founding fathers were MUCH more bad ass than King Loius. GO TEAM 'MURRICA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he had a rough start to his military career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's now how *I* read it. I think you mean he had a totally BADASS start to his military career.... minus the terrible fort positioning and such, of course.

    ReplyDelete