Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 21, 2011











I'm home!

It was an awesome day.

I went to lunch with Ashlyn, then went to Best Buddies (where I got to tie-dye!) and then headed home. 

When I got home, I was greeted by a very sleepy AJ holding his arms out to me like he wanted me to pick him up. When I did pick him up, he started patting my back.
I love that kid!

I played with him until it was time to go to Jacob's last football game as a drum major. I got to hang out with his parents and grandpa, which I really enjoyed. I love his family! 

...except maybe that Jon kid. I dunno.

I took a bunch of pictures at the game and then thoroughly annoyed him at the senior candle walk by repeatedly blowing out his candle. 

I then promised him pizza at my house. Unfortunately, I forgot that we only ordered ham and pineapple.
So I made chicken nuggets instead.

And I missed him a lot. I can't wait for next year when he'll hopefully be at U of M Ann Arbor...right by me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment