Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011

This is Ashlyn. She's my friend.

She's going to go with me to a tattoo shop. I'm planning on getting "Gabriel" with a butterfly resting on the G on my foot.

So here's a note about Christians and tattoos:
The Bible shuns tattooing in Leviticus. Then Jesus came and liberated us from the law and made new law, blah blah blah.
So, no, there isn't anything in the Bible that says that tattooing is a sin.
But here's the deal. Christians should ask "Will my tattoo glorify God?"
My answer would be yes, because of the story behind it.
My mom had a miscarriage in 2007. Because of this, my entire family grew closer to God.
(That's the ultra-condensed version).

I've decided that I'm going to write "Gabriel" in cursive because I want it to be in my handwriting. However, I'm having issues with the butterfly. I really don't know what type of butterfly I want.

X Factor Update:

They never showed our group. They showed individuals from our group every so often and I caught a glimpse of myself walking into the auditorium, but that was it. No video of our performances.

It's upsetting. I won't lie. I think the worst part now is the feeling that the experience is complete. There's nothing more to it, and it was an incredible adventure that I didn't want to end.

Dearest Badrigals,
I love you. You're always going to be family to me. We'll never forget the awesome journey we went on.

Love,
Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment