Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011


This is my "I'm angry because I feel like crap" face.

I went to the health clinic at school today. I basically have the viral version of strep throat.

So it's like strep throat, but I can't kill it with antibiotics. Just sleep and lots of Ibuprofen to help with the fever and the pain.

They gave me a note to miss class. My mommy came and got me from school. I'll be going back on Sunday.

Shout out to Allie, because she's been on my heart a lot lately. (ILUBYOUUU!)

I hate that my body is refusing to regulate temperature. One minute I'll be comfy, the next I'll be sweating. Grr.

I'm also really mad that I can't do Halloween stuff at school. I was really looking forward to being Cinderella and handing out candy to kids in the dorm.

Oh well. Does sickness ever come at a convenient time?

No comments:

Post a Comment