Feeling fine. Now I'm just PO-ed that I'm bored and stuck at home without friends to visit.
I'm also no longer contagious.
Except Peter. He brought me McDonald's. I love him a whole lot. It was a lot of fun to see him again and call him mean names.
(That was a lie. I only called him one mean name and then I apologized.)
SO, something I was going to blog about a long time ago but never got around to.
Tattoo. Barbie.
This one is freaking ridiculous. They're releasing a collector's Barbie, priced at $50, that has pink hair and tattoos.
And parents are flipping out.
I found one quote from a parent that went something like, "If my daughter sees this Barbie, she may want to get a tattoo."
Please note that the tattoos are flowers. FLOWERS. What is so horrible about flowery tattoos?
Since when are tattoos so evil?
The best part is that these aren't even in stores. They can be purchased online. They're also marketed to collectors- not your precious, vulnerable 6-year-old.
Dear overly-concerned parents,
-__-
Love,
Kyla.

No comments:
Post a Comment