A project that I've decided to take on.
I plan to take photo of myself every day for a year (either on my laptop, with my phone, or with my real camera) and post a little journal-type entry as a description.
This began with a Facebook album, but I decided (with some input from friends) to move it to a real blog. I'm willing to share with the world, if the world wants to be a part of this.
We'll see where this goes.
Monday, October 3, 2011
October 3, 2011
Drumroll please.
Brace yourselves for stupid infomercial products, part one!
"Allows you to maintain your dignity while you maintain your personal hygiene!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGNjqSFGxwA
Can you imagine carrying that thing around in your purse?
Yeah, he's "cuddly" all right...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKfI8Wm46qk
Military-grade, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4eJ38S7Hw&feature=related
Whaaat?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4
The most horrific, inappropriate infomercial that I've EVER seen (and couldn't bring myself to watch in its entirety).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OxtHSQLiZE
OHMY. Did she put that on her toes?
notokaynotokaynotokay.
So, today.
I woke up extra early and started the day with some Party Rock Anthem, Sarah Palin voice, and an interview for Best Buddies.
Then I seriously debated going to my Geography class. I'm glad that the maverick in me did, though, because we were talking about Russia (which I can see from my house).
Then I wasted some time in my Composition class.
Then I got free jeans from Amethyst (photo) and took sadly mediocre photos for The Echo.
I hate it when I take mediocre photos.
My laptop was a boss and downloaded the update for Lightroom in about 2 minutes.
SPEEDLIKEYOUAINNEVASEEN!
I'm super thankful for my boyfriend. Yeah, he's pretty darn great.
My book for my Children's Lit class went WAY over my head. What the heck?
As I'm typing this, I'm ending my day with an epic Pandora station and a fantastic room mate dance party.
Hello, cardio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment