Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 19, 2011

Chubby faaaaaaaaace.


I'd like to dedicate this blog entry to Cantiamo 2010-2011, because this is the song of the day for today:


I love getting mail. I got a letter from my aunt today in a hot pink envelope. 

Today, I've been following the Zanesville story. Here's a little reading for you if you live under a rock:

People are getting so upset about them shooting the animals, but WHAT WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO?
Seriously, guys? I'd rather have 50 dead endangered animals than one mauled kid. It wasn't easy for them, but they did what they had to do to keep the public safe. Hopefully legislation will be put in place to prevent it from happening again. It's crazy to me that this guy had been warned and cited for animal abuse, yet he was still allowed to keep all these dangerous creatures as "pets". They don't belong in homes. They belong in the wild. Hence, "wild" animals.

My dance Pandora station got messed up again. It's back to techno. Grr. 

No worries! I just fixed it!

I'm feeling a dance party tonight. Hmm.... :))

They fed me off-brand Captain Crunch for dinner. 


WHEEEEE!

(This isn't healthy)

No comments:

Post a Comment