Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011

Yeah, I bought fake eyelashes. #noregrets


Lydia and I went to CVS and spent WAY too much money. Happens.
We got holla'd at by a creepy old guy in the parking lot. We seem to get holla'd at pretty frequently. 


We also decided that we're going to start doing Hip Hop Abs. We were way too 
tired last night after our dance party. 


She still won't let me ride my skateboard anywhere. Fun suckerrrr!


I thought that you all needed to know that I sort my Skittles and eat them by color. Here's the breakdown.


Wild Berry:
Cherry first
then either strawberry or melon berry
then berry punch
then raspberry.


Regular:
Red
then orange
then purple


I don't eat  the green or the yellow.


Yeah, that's a true story. I'm weird like that.


On another note, I love my college. I'm so glad that I'm here. 
Hearing the people in the room next door playing classical vocal music and seeing advertisements for voice recitals make me feel sick. I miss singing classical music so much. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice when I decided that I don't want the pressure of fighting to make a living singing classical music. I literally feel like I'm going to cry and vomit at the same time if I think about it. 


And now, I'm going to do homework.
Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment